How to Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia with CMD – As you know all Sony Xperia smartphones are currently on sale under Locked Bootloader condition, there is nothing wrong with this, because if your device is in Locked Bootloader then your security device will be much more awake, but if you want more exploration in device Sony Xperia you, then Unlock Bootloader obligatory.
The reason is that you will get a lot of benefits from this Unlock Bootloader, such as can bergonta replace Custom ROM as you please, pairing Custom Kernel, to pairing Custom Recovery like TWRP, and many more great things you can do.
How to Unlock Bootloader or UBL on Sony Xperia is very easy, and the process is very fast, you need to do before is you need to Backup the data on your Xperia smartphone, because by doing Unlock Bootloader then your device will automatically be formatted thoroughly, so backup first, if it is then you can go to step Unlock Bootloader.
- Please enter your phone’s smartphone dial menu, then type this number * # * # 7378423 # * # *
- If already please go to Service info> Configuration> Rooting Status.
- If you see the Bootloader Unlocked Allowed status: Yes, then you can continue Unlock Bootloader to the next stage, if it appears No, then you will not be able to Unlock Bootloader.
- Please do your request Unlock Bootloader first on the official page Sony Xperia HERE
- Please select the device you use, if your device is versioned Dual SIM, but the list does not exist, then choose Single Version SIM, then press Continue.
- Then, input your active email, because the next process will be sent to your email inbox.
- Open your email inbox, and see the email sent by the Sony, the next step Click Here To Proceed.
- At this stage, you need to enter your Sony Ericsson Xperia IMEI device number, how to see from your smartphone purchase box, and the effect you can see your IMEI number by accessing * # 06 #, if your Sony Xperia device is Dual SIM, select IMEI number The first.
- If it is then you will be given the Unlock Bootloader Code, save the Code carefully, because this Code that plays a very important role later.
- Please first download the ADB drivers and Fastbootnya HERE
- If already press Start.cmd
- Then connect your Sony Xperia device to PC in Fastboot mode, the way is by pressing Volume Up (-) button while connecting your device to PC via USB cable, if on the first try failed, you can try it repeatedly, until your device driver successfully installed on your PC or Laptop.
- If it is connected properly, it’s time to Unlock Bootloader.
- Enter this command fastboot devices
- then enter again this command fastboot -i oem unlock (unlock code already given)
- Wait until OKAY status appears
- If the above fails you can use this second command please input this command fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
- If your device is legible, then input this command again fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x (unlock code already given)
- Wait until OKAY status appears
- If you have finished Unlock Bootloader and the result is successful, you can reboot immediately by typing the command fastboot reboot
- Done !, first boot will take a long time up to 15 minutes.
Important note: Enter the Unlock Bootloader code without the brackets!
Thus, it is finished unlock Sony Xperia Bootloader via CMD, again we remind you, by following the above then your device will be formatted in full, so do Backup first, then the second is, on how fastboot command, select one way suits you, both ways have proven successful, so do it carefully, do not hesitate to try because this tutorial we have tested before.